SWAT 4 clan <RUS1>
PORTALPORTAL  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)

Go down 
+7
leeum
OFfic3R
xxx
SmerfPL
WhiteCat
Wolf
Zeidorf
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeidorf

Дата регистрации : 2013-01-02

Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Artem
RF, Moscow
Zeidorf
23 years old
My friend is WhiteCat
I like this clan very much
SGT and R34 ;-)
Artkrasav4ik
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

Дата регистрации : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

так что ты на англ все пишешь, можешь и на русском, так нет проблем , ЗА

P.S. хотя пох, можно и на китайском писать))
Back to top Go down
Zeidorf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm

thx Wolf Wink тьфу бля этой таджикский))) спасибо волк Wink С Новым Годом Друзья!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am

тебя тоже с наступающим новым годом, будем теперь ждать лидеров, они больше спят, чем онлайн, так что к вечеру где то, ты будешь с нами Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteCat
Insider

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 am

Игрок хароший ...
Надо брать bom
Back to top Go down
Zeidorf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 am

только сразу предупреждаю что у меня инэт галимый так что вечно пинг и лаги! но стараюсь играть как можно лучше даже с ними)) вы обычно восколько собираетесь и на каких серваках?
Back to top Go down
SmerfPL
User

Дата регистрации : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:08 am

Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Good joke .
Back to top Go down
xxx
Leader
xxx

Дата регистрации : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 am

Принят

поздравляю теперь твой ник в игре <RUS1>Zeidorf

ps. мы частенько раньше играли на R34 там все в адекватные!) 1.1 по моему...

Антон нас 27+1=28!!)))
Back to top Go down
https://rusclan.forumotion.com/
OFfic3R
Elite
OFfic3R

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 am

EDIT: Ошибся темой. Рукалицо.жпг

Добро пожаловать в RUS1! Smile

Last edited by OFfic3R on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeidorf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm

thx all my good friends Wink
Back to top Go down
leeum

Дата регистрации : 2013-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 am

Hey guys, just informing that you have recruited a hacker here.

I played with him twice over the past 3 days and I have seen him using long-arms (no bug, 100% cheat).

Proofs? Well I don't have any, because both times it happened I was not prepared for it. First time, he arrested me from long distance, afterwards claiming it was "lag".

The second time, yesterday, he started applying C2 to a door that was over 10 metres away. Again, the excuse, "lag". But it was so blatant and I asked him to do it again, quickly opening Xfire so I could record him. But he said "no" and left the server.

Ofc you can test him via UAC but remember that it's better to do such a thing when he is unaware - make him surprised, don't give him time to do anything else. And remember that UAC doesn't pickup all hacks.

Yes, he has a high ping and I believed his "lag" excuse the first time. But two times and now its obvious for me. I will try and record him the next time I play him, he tends to do it when there are max 2-3 players on server.
Back to top Go down
ProNoob
Manager
ProNoob

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Hello man , ty for informing, we ll check it .
Back to top Go down
xxx
Leader
xxx

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 am

leeum - who are you?
Back to top Go down
Mig

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 am

I can add Zeidorf is a notorious trouble maker and name stealer. I would not be surprised if he were a cheater too, as leeum said.

Some older proofs:
http://www.fp-alliance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6186
http://www.xfire.com/video/575738/
Back to top Go down
xxx
Leader
xxx

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 am

Если бы это было правда я думаю Wolf и Pron заметели это, а так говорить что возможно это он, без каких либо доказательств!...

Артем слей скрины в uac с нескольких матчей!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 am

видео, который прислал миг, ничего не доказывает, это всего лишь баг обычный, это не читерство, если кто думает что он чит, предъявите доказательство снимком или видео(где сразу видно, что он использовал long-arms или что там), или uac, как сказал ххх раннее, так никакого доказательства нет!!
Back to top Go down
Rasha

Дата регистрации : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 am

у вас есть владелец SWAT 4 новостей и вице-владелец говорит вам об этом игроке. Эти два, конечно, не нубы и являются одними из самых знающих людей в этом сообществе. Для меня доказательства не важно, когда такие люди говорят вам.
Back to top Go down
xxx
Leader
xxx

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 am

Доказательств я не вижу!
знающие люди много чего говорят например: 4life с KL читер, но это не так он просто напросто профи со стажем 7 лет!
Лично я уверен в R34 я не один раз игал с ними на их сервере!
Либо давайте доказательства либо не фиг тут балаган разводить!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 am

Rasha wrote:
Для меня доказательства не важно, когда такие люди говорят вам.

вот как раз из за такого мнения, все меня и банят с каждого сервера....
Back to top Go down
ProNoob
Manager
ProNoob

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 am

Bednye Very Happy anyway, ty for info Mig and also Pasha for ur comment. I was talking with Zeidorf on TS and he seems to be good guy but we ll have a look at him . For now, topic closed! Have problems or want to give more details? Create new topic !
Back to top Go down
Anton Diaz
Leader
Anton Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:10 am

Zeidorf, тут про тебя опять пишут: http://swat4news.blogspot.ru/
Это был ты?
Back to top Go down
https://rusclan.forumotion.com
Mig

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 am

I doubt he will react on that. He already read what was written about him but did not bother to reply. Btw, an hour ago he was banned for aimbot on SoH server by SMAC (yes, smac detections are often wrong, but in his case it might be right) - http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/0&cheaterid=84162/
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 am

Антон, у меня нет слов больше, похоже это все правда, даже хоть я и не видел его в действии и не могу сказать точно, но то что говорят другие, тем более СМАК... нет слов просто.

fk smac, he slow, when i play, i see cheater and with him i play 4 maps surely and only on 5 map he ban him pff, about him ....... i give up
Back to top Go down
ProNoob
Manager
ProNoob

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 am

Да все решено. Чуввк , ты кикнут с клана. Хочешь вступить обратно- переустанови сват , удали в жопу все читы и играй с юаком.
Well, all proofs are given. You are kicked our of clan. Uninstall ur swat, delete all cheats and play with uac , then u might join back , but for now , BYE BYE .
P.S. Прошу лидеров перенести его в группу - пользователь и удалить с листа рангов .
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 am

(^asl^)_07 wrote:
Да все решено. Чуввк , ты кикнут с клана. Хочешь вступить обратно- переустанови сват , удали в жопу все читы и играй с юаком.
Well, all proofs are given. You are kicked our of clan. Uninstall ur swat, delete all cheats and play with uac , then u might join back , but for now , BYE BYE .
P.S. Прошу лидеров перенести его в группу - пользователь и удалить с листа рангов .

нах перевел ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)   Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star of the S.W.A.T. ;-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT 4 clan <RUS1> :: Public :: Вступление / Introduction-
Jump to: