SWAT 4 clan <RUS1>
PORTALPORTAL  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

problems with file ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

Дата регистрации : 2012-05-16

problems with file .... Empty
PostSubject: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:46 pm

ohh shit i have problem with 1 file name him :"S4CTG" (that where can sent quick massage). who have it can sent me on xfire pl, because v1.1 swat 4, there he cant find file and he saved that directory and i dk how change it directory on v1.0 swat 4, if who know how change this mf directory pl tell me, if dk that on xfire sent me, for me that need!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 am

k already no need, problem solved, but now other problem fk, i hate my antivirus, so i never no will be play v1.1 he fk crash my all game and comp, so now i can good play but only through ID server, so if u want play with me war or other server, just play there and i find ur or give ID, if who know this problem tell, so i will be solve this problem himself!!
Back to top Go down
Anton Diaz
Leader
Anton Diaz

Дата регистрации : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 am

Теперь, когда Руслан на пенсии, гордое звание знатока английского языка присуждается тебе Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rusclan.forumotion.com
ProNoob
Manager
ProNoob

Дата регистрации : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:55 am

CONGRATZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:08 am

Anton Diaz wrote:
Теперь, когда Руслан на пенсии, гордое звание знатока английского языка присуждается тебе Wink

сп)) какое нибудь нагрождение будет? обед по царски или что то вроде этого? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anton Diaz
Leader
Anton Diaz

Дата регистрации : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 am

Wolf wrote:
Anton Diaz wrote:

сп)) какое нибудь нагрождение будет? обед по царски или что то вроде этого? Very Happy
Пара шоковых и выстрел из пепергана =)
Back to top Go down
https://rusclan.forumotion.com
Wolf
Manager
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am

Anton Diaz wrote:
Пара шоковых и выстрел из пепергана =)

пффф я то думал, чего нибудь стоящее (( плохой приз
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with file ....   problems with file .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems with file ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWAT 4 clan <RUS1> :: Public :: Любые темы / Any topics-
Jump to: